Monday, May 28, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Just a close-out of what has been an awesome journey to my 30th year on Earth.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you who has been a part of my adventures.  Regardless of whether you were there with me checking off items or following along and encouraging me on my blog.  Your support has meant the world to me, and I simply could not have completed my Operation 30 list without you.  

THANK YOU!

What's next for me?  An Operation 40 Before 40 list?  Not yet.  Not for a few years, actually.  Right now I'm looking forward to having some weekends free to enjoy some spontaneous adventures and hopefully to relax a little bit.  (Ha.  Who am I kidding?  I'll be back in planning mode soon.)  Right now, looking forward to driving my new VW Touareg, shopping for a new bicycle and turning my Operation 30 blog into a personal memory book.  

Oh, and perhaps I'll be planning one final 30th birthday celebration...a "victory lap" so to speak.  Bicycle pub crawl!  Details coming soon via other forums (evite, facebook).  Just one more last thing to close out the Operation 30 journey.  ;-)  

Therefore, I'm officially closing out the Operation 30 Before 30 blog.  It's been a great time and I've had some amazing experiences with wonderful people.  I hope as readers of my blog that you've enjoyed following along and perhaps even been inspired to challenge yourself in similar ways in your life's adventures, whatever they may be.  Best to all of you for being a part of mine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment