Monday, January 9, 2012

Ready to Cram


Just a quick post tonight to share some thoughts about how excited I am to go to Costa Rica! In a few short weeks I'll be on Samara Beach enjoying kayaking in the Pacific Ocean, then traveling to Monte Verde and the cloud forest for a zip lining adventure, and finally ending my journey with a week of total immersion of the Spanish language in a classroom in Heredia. (I'll be staying with a Costa Rican family!) Those are only the highlights of the adventure I have planned, and I absolutely cannot wait.

Of course, such a situation requires some preparation, and I've taken my traditional procrastinator approach with this one. Although I've known for over a month that I'd be going so soon, I'm only now starting to think about brushing up on my Spanish - yikes! Regardless, I'm hopeful that with the right guided audio program (and possibly software) that I'll pick up where I left off after seven years of studying and a Minor in college. Here's to the coming weeks of Spanish preparation for my Spanish Immersion trip! Me desean suerte! :-)

Timestamp:

No comments:

Post a Comment