Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fifty Percent

So...here I sit. This past week was my official half birthday. Yes, less than 182 days until the big 3-0. Kinda scary. (I'm not ready!)

If nothing else, it's a good time to reflect on the progress I've made so far and get cracking on the things I have left to do. For the left-brained (like me) who are more interested in a quantitative analysis, here it is: 15.75 out of 30 complete - that's 52.5%. (Yes, I'm giving each stadium partial credit.) I wish I were a little further along, but the fact that in the next month I will be able to cross another two items off my list (#4 and #8) makes me feel a little better.

As I look back on the experiences I've had already, it's been awesome. Fitness events, concerts, professional and college sports, and random fun...all with great people in great places. It's been a blast! Thanks to everyone who has supported me along the way and been a part of the master Operation. I expect the fun to continue for the remaining 47.5%...and then some. Now to get moving on the other 14.25 items! :-)

Timestamp:

No comments:

Post a Comment